CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

"We're Proud of You Charley!!!!"


Tonight Charley performed in her first talent show. She did such a great job and we were so proud of her. The principle came up to her after the show and asked Charley if she would sing her song over the intercom at school on Monday. Charley was very excited! Charley, we love you so much and are having a blast watching you experience new things. Can you do us a favor though and stop growing up so fast??????????



(Sorry about the video quality...time for a new camera!)






5 comments:

Unknown said...

You must be so proud! She did so great! Thanks for sharing the video. All three of your kids look older since we left...wow, they do grow so fast, huh?!!

Joia said...

I don't think I have ever been more proud of anything in my life!

GREAT JOB CHARLEY!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!
Aunt Joia

Anonymous said...

INCREDIBLE, AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL! We are so proud of you Charley! We hope for a private performance next time you come to visit! Love you lots! Uncle D, Aunt C, H, A, & B

Anonymous said...

Oh Charley, I can't quit watching this!!! You did an awesome job and I wish I could be there to give you a big hug.Thanks for sharing the video with us Comfort!
Love you all, Gram R

Anonymous said...

How awesome! I'm so proud of you Charley for having the courage to get up on stage and sing such a great song. Great Job!!! Grampa R.