CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

"34 Blessings..."


Wow...34 years old. How did this happen??? Whoever came up with the saying that "time flies when you're having fun" wasn't kidding.

In honor of my 34 years in this life, I have come up with a list of 34 ways I have been blessed. Here goes...

1. A loving Savior whose mercies are new every morning...


2. An incredible man who has held and continues to hold my hand in the good times and bad...


3. A family of my own...


4. My beautiful Charley Dawn who amazes me with her gifts and tender spirit...


5. My little man Caleb Xion who has taught me so much about love...


6. My spunky Dillan Reigh who has brought me so much joy and laughter...


7. A Mom and Dad who continue to love the Lord and each other...


8. My brother Dave and his family who bring encouragement and laughter to me...


9. My brother Jon and his family who continue to amaze me with their strength...


10. My sister Joia who grows more beautiful in spirit and body everyday...


11. A beautiful home...


12. A great education...


13. Amazing students throughout the years...


14. The healing power of music...


15. So many wonderful friends...


16. Coffee...


17. Rain...


18. Naps...


19. A wonderful childhood...


20. Peace that surpasses all understanding...


21. Freedom...


22. Bubble baths...


23. The ability to read so many great books...


24. The influence of many great mentors...


25. Chocolate...


26. The power of prayer...


27. Flowers...


28. In-laws who love me for who I am...


29. A loving, extended family all over the country...


30. The gift of creativity...


31. Never being truly alone...


32. Sunsets...


33. Running water, dishwasher, washer and dryer, telephone, computer, television, etc...


34. 34 amazing years in this life...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 34th Birthday! We are truly blessed by you! We love you!
C, D, H, A, & baby

Anonymous said...

My greatest blessing was meeting you Comfort and I thank God each day for such an amazing gift. I have never met anyone as beautiful as you and I look forward to helping make year 34 you're best ever!

Yours forvever,

Justin

Anonymous said...

I remember when you were born and we came to college to see you in the little trailer (perfect circle).you came to my graduation and I got to hold this adorable little red-haired girl with the name Comfort. Then you stayed with us when you were about 5 or 6 and hated Uncle Kenny hahhaha. I loved you like my own....Wow 34 years, how did I stay 18.hahaha A. Judy

Anonymous said...

Happy 34th Birthday to you! Thank you for being a great friend, although we never see eachother. It is like we have never been apart when we do get to talk. It is wonderful to have great people in my life and you are truly one of them.
Manda

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COMFY! I can still remember every special detail of your birth. One of my favorite ones is that Dad and I sat on the floor and played jacks--waiting for you to get here. Grandma Jessie was there as my nurse and besides your Dad and the Doctor--it was just you and me and the Lord. Thankfully, we all survived and what a blessing you've been to me my whole life. I pray that God will bless you real special today! Love you forever--55Mom

Joia said...

Happy Birthday Sister, and thanks for being the best big sister I could ask for, a great role model, and a great encourager to me!

LOVE YOU!
Joia

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Comfort! We are truly blessed to have you as part of our family! We are so proud of you as a beautiful women, loving wife and mother to our GRAND kids :-). Thanks for including us in your 34 blessings!
Love Dayna

Anonymous said...

Comfort,
Happy Birthday. I can't believe that my 1st grandchild is 34 years old, where did the time go? Wish I could be there to give you a big hug. (Or sing the Teddy Bear Song).
Don't do that much anymore. Have a fun cake eating day.
Love and Kisses,
Grandma C

nagelland said...

Happy Birthday Comfy! We're loving you down here in Mexico today. Hope you have a great day!!!! Jon, Rachel, Smith, Zaisy, Davis, Ax!

Unknown said...

Hey! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLESSINGS to you from all of us. - Hugs.