CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

"Fun with Ole..."

I'd have to say my favorite picture in this group is the one of Justin modeling the new "doggy purse" that Dillan gave me for my birthday. It takes a REAL man to carry a pink purse...YOU ROCK BABY!!! ;-) Charley meeting Ole for the first time...
The blanket made for Ole by his breeders...
Sexy man...
Going for a car ride...
Going to Walmart... Snoozin...



This movie clip is cute too. I love hearing Caleb laugh like this...





6 comments:

nagelland said...

Cute dog. I think my favorite part of the video is seeing the little, red car in the background. Have you thought about using that as a guest room? :)

Joia said...

Ah...I just love him already!

Aunt Joia

Anonymous said...

How cute, they let dogs in Walmart??????I'll take mine ha!

The Nagel Family said...

Congrats on the new member of your family!

D,C,H,A, baby...

Anonymous said...

love the purse justin!

The DeCostes said...

I am honored that Ole has marked his spot at my house. What a cute little puppy. I'm not so sure about Justin and the pink purse though;-)