CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

"First Bike Wreck..."



Caleb and the girls spent today riding their bikes. Caleb was so proud of how well and fast he was able to go. We were proud of him too and enjoyed watching the pure joy on his face! Unfortunately he had his first nasty wreck and scraped his forehead and hand up pretty good. He cried pretty hard until I was able to bandage him up with his favorite Spongebob bandaids. Once he calmed down, the first thing he wanted to do was call his Papa to tell him all about it. Caleb thinks the sun rises and sets with his Papa!

We are sorry you got hurt today buddy. You are a tough boy!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caleb you are such a brave boy. Papa is sorry you were hurt. I like the sponge bob bandaids though. I am glad you called me. Love you... Papa

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about your bike wreck too, Caleb. Papa and I will pray for you tonight so you'll feel all better really soon. We love you buddy and can't wait to see you again. Love you. . . Nana

Anonymous said...

Get better soon Caleb! You are a tough boy and we are so proud of you! We love you! Uncle Dave, Aunt Christina, Herbie, Allie & baby

Joia said...

I am so sorry Mr. Caleb! Good job on learning how to ride a bike though, I am very impressed! I can't wait to see you soon handsome boy!

Love You!
Aunt Joia