CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

"Easter 2008"






I hope everyone had a blessed Easter! We sure did...after the horses (see previous blog) we went to my parent's house to spend Easter weekend. It was a very relaxing weekend...Justin was able to go on a great 50 mile ride on Saturday, my dad entertained the kids by going shopping and to McDonald's, and my Mom and I were able to spend a few hours shopping and going out to lunch. Easter sunday we went to church with the family and then onto Dave and Christina's for lunch and the annual easter egg hunt.

We missed Jon and Rachel and the kids, but they were in our thoughts all day long. We also missed our family in Iowa and South Dakota....We are blessed to have such a wonderful and loving family. We love you all!!!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that your surogate mother with Justin? I didn't know Justin has many wives. :) D,C,H,A

Winter Casciari said...

Comfort,

What an awesome Easter weekend you all had! Everyone looks so wonderful and happy. I would be glad to send you some of our Vermont snow - you appear to be out of it there in Colorado!

Billie, Joe, Anna and Will

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! I really appreciate these pics cause I feel alittle more a part of your daily lives. Love you all!
Gram R