CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"Conversation with Dillan..."


Dillan: Mommy, did you know that all the girls in dance class were talking about throwing (frowing) temper tantrums?

Me: Oh really?

Dillan: Yeah....they all said that it's never good to throw (frow) a fit...

Me: That's right....

Dillan: Well, I raised my hand and when the teacher called on me I stood up and talked...

Me: What did you talk about Dillan? (Starting to prepare myself....)


Dillan: I told my class that it's IMPOSSIBLE to never through (frow) a fit...sometimes you just gotta let it out or you will explode inside. It's not healthy to hold your screams inside....


Me: "Sigh"

5 comments:

Joia said...

Not only an artist but a great psychologist as well...I love this girl so much! Gosh, so much personality in one little body!

Love,
Aunt Joia

Anonymous said...

Oh Baby! What an adventure this one is going to take you on. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

She is right...I think I'll go have a fit right now! Thanks Dillan...

Uncle Dave

Anonymous said...

O My! I apologize ahead of time for any "Hampton" influence in that little personality. But what a sweetie, to be so honest.Love you lots, Dillan
Gram r

Unknown said...

Hee-hee! - girls. Miss you guys!