CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

"Precious Journal Entries from a Precious Girl"

Charley's first grade teacher encourages all her students to keep a journal in class. Every month Charley brings home her journal for us to read. I just had to share a few of these entries with you. It just doesn't get any cuter than this....
(Journal entries copied letter for letter....)

November 9, 2007
I am most thankful for my famly. Like my kuzzins, my Grandperints, and my perints. I'm allso thankful for my cosy house that has my bedroom.

November 14, 2007
On Thanksgiving day, my family wakes up one at a time. Then we all shout happy Thanksgiving! Then we all eat are Thanksgiving diner. Lik masht butatos, terky, stufing and pumpkin pie. Thanksgiving is grate! On Thanksgiving I will give thanks for diffent things. I don't just have one thing I have lots of things! So when someone asks me how many things i'm thankful for I will say many things! but no one has said that before...well maybe they did.

November 28, 2007
My favorite mammal is a Copper Horse. It is a very loving and BEEOOTEAFUL mammal. Thay
will never ever hert you at all if you tuch them. Copper Horse your the best!

November 30, 2007
One cold and blustery Halloween night I wint to Denver to trick-or- treet b-but ther dekorashunes wer to skery. I cud go home, but Mom and Dad wanted to stay. Dad said thay wer only dekorashunes but I was still skard. But I still wint trick-or-treeting!

December 12, 2007
I help my family at home by making shor my cat's has food and water. Cus if I don't my cats will meayow and meayow and meayow and meayow and I don't like it. I spill the water sumtimes, but thats ok. I like my job!

January 9, 2008
My special talent is to always sing. I somtimes hum to. Whenever I heir a song I no, I sing it. But if I don't no it, I hum it. I also sing or hum in my bedroom but then my brother or sister call me for diner then I say allrite. I love to sing with my teddy bear.

January 16, 2008
My most special possession is my mom's old teddy-bear. It is about 1000 years old. It has been in are family for a long time. So when I get scerd I will get him and snugel it and then I will fall a sleep. I love my mom's teddybear. You need to be very very very cearfell with this teddybear cus it's RILY old. When I snugel him he makes me feel something sweet inside. That teddybear is magick to me!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable! I love it! I love that the teddy bear is 1000 years old!

Love you Char-Bear!
Aunt Joia

Anonymous said...

what a precious girl! We love you Charley! (Sorry to pass on my spelling talents to you) :-)
love, Gram R

Anonymous said...

I miss hearing you sing and hum Charley. Come and see me soon, okay? Love you so much! Nana

Anonymous said...

You are a precious girl... Love you, Papa

Anonymous said...

One of the best blog posts I've every read. Love you Charley! Grampa R

Anonymous said...

I love copper horses too Charley!

Uncle Dave

Anonymous said...

Justin; Go to youtube and type in 'dreams of a labored man' it's a video of 'Giants' A. Judy