CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

"And So It Begins..."


Here is a conversation that took place between Charley and I after school today....




Charley: "Mom, the most DISGUSTING thing happened at school today!"


Me: "Oh yeah?"


Charley: "Paul came up to me after school and told me that he LOVED me!"


Me: "What did you say?"


Charley: "I didn't SAY anything...I rolled my eyes and pretended that I was going to throw up."


Me: (Laughing inside to myself hysterically, but trying so hard to keep a straight and serious face.)


And I thought the BABY and TODDLER years were difficult....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charley, boys are gross! Stay away from them! We love you and we are so proud of the beautiful girl you are! Love, Aunt Christina