CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

"Early Birthday Present..."

My awesome husband suprised me with an early birthday present today!!! Let me introduce you to the newest member of our family...


Dillan is in love...
Charley is too...
Caleb loves on the "mama" dog...

Proud daddy...

He won't be old enough to come home until the first week of April. He is a purebreed miniature schnauzer and is black with white paws and chest. We had our first visit with him today....we still haven't decided on a name yet. Let me know if you have any fun ideas....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe! Cute new addition. Happy Bday to you too! How are you all? Sure do miss you guys. Oregon is wierd.

Joia said...

How about Jalepeno!?!?!?
He is so cute! I want to hold him! Bring him over to Aunt Joia's so I can give him some love and affection!

Anonymous said...

Joia! What's one more Joia in your life, really?? :) Then again, he would need a last name to decifer...hmmm...how about Raoul?

Anonymous said...

three kids are a handful, now 4 kids.....

The DeCostes said...

what a cute little puppy. congrats on your newest member to the family. love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I've always thought a dog named
'Gary' would be cool. Come here Gary, sit Gary.......etc