CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

"Seriously???????"


So as if yesterday wasn't hard enough with Ole, I had a interesting run in with an elderly woman at the store. Without going into details, I learned a very valuable lesson. Just because someone looks like a sweet old lady doesn't mean they are. Maybe it's her generation, or maybe she was just horrible by nature, but what makes and elderly person think they can say and do whatever they want? I've always been a person who respects authority, especially the older generation. But after yesterday, I will be more selective in whom I converse with.
(Just to give you a brief rundown of the conversation, she grabbed my stomache and told me I had a huge A$$).....Nice, huh?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people have no brain or manners. You are a beaautiful woman, inside and out...just "flip it off":-) and go on with your head high.
Love you just the way you are!
Dayna ann

Anonymous said...

I have worked with old people all my life and LOVE them...when you get a bad one theres nothing like it but on the whole that generation worked like we will never know and I love them so. Old men are sooo much nicer than old women but that can be said of any age...women are AWFUL>>>>> I have been called healthy, strong etc. mostly they are kind but you can hear them whisper when you walk away.........any way,,,,, rmember there are good ones too. A. Judy

The Nagel Family said...

I've been caught off guard at times by the same issues...medication? Pain? Life? Old age either makes you better like cheese or bitter like rotten milk.

Love you beautiful!

Brother Dave

Anonymous said...

Jon said you should have kicked her in the knee.

I thought you should have called her a used up hooker.

Obviously we are not in a very merciful mood right now! :-)

Just kidding! Don't pay any attention to her. Your gorgeous and I'm jealous of your cute hair! So there! Love ya!
Mindy