CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wake-up Call....

I finally broke down and went to the doctor today. My heart rate has been around 120 for the past few days and it has been freaking me out. I knew I should go in and get a check up, but I honestly HATE going to the doctor. Anyway, long story short, I checked myself in for a series of tests today. The result??? STRESS. Imagine that. The doctor said it's time I start getting on top of things and start taking care of myself. She put me on some different meds to try and bring my heart rate down. Time to focus a little energy on myself in the days to come. Pray that the meds kick in and that life will calm down a little ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

take care of yourself.....dont rely on meds, what we gonna do for you? jkl

Anonymous said...

I called you today to chat, been thinking about you recently, and now this!!! Stink. Hang in there...Call me tonight...

Brother Dave

Unknown said...

Yikes...you didn't mention it today. Your in our thoughts and prayers!