CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

VERY Long Christmas Post....


PICTURES OF CHRISTMAS 2007...in random order....
Dad and I... Scary face Jon boy and I...
The guys modeling their new thong undies...front view...
and the back view....WOW!!!
Beautiful couple Dave and Christina...
The Nagel Family GAP Christmas ...Courtesy of Joia!!!
All I asked for was a nice picture of me and my bro... Caleb and Smith in Nacho Libre masks...
Ahhhh...much better.... My gorgeous man and I...
Dad filling Mom's stocking with 24 king sized snickers bars...
Christmas morning at Mom and Dad's...
Caleb and his new train set...
Charley and her new ballet outfit...
The twins with their new doodlepad... Justin opening his Xbox 360...
Our Christmas tree decked out in ornaments made by my 3 little artists...

Our attempt at a gingerbread house...



Cocoa the kids and I made to pass out to neighbors and friends...
Beautiful Allie... Caleb doing pilates with Aunt Joia...I think he has a future in it....

Dillan got in on the fun as well...

I have many more pics to post in the days to come, so check back soon! We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and will have a blessed new year!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the memories. Love the babies--little and big! Mom

Anonymous said...

Loved the tree and the hot chocolate idea...fun memories!!! Love you...we're in this together girl...Hang in there!!!

D

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing your Christmas, We live through the pictures:-)
love to all
Dayna