CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"TOP TEN"


I'm reading a book in which one of the characters always takes the time to name her top ten things she is grateful for each week. While I was reading through one of her lists, I thought that I would give it a try. I too often take for granted the many blessings in my life. So, here is my TOP 10 of the week...

1. My incredible family

2. The bond that seems to be growing between my son and I

3. Clean Laundry

4. Mint Tea

5. My new car

6. God's patience

7. My warm house

8. A devoted and faithful husband

9. Bubble baths

10. Vicks Vapor Rub

What are you thankful for???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. God's love
2. My Husband
3. My Children
4. Their mates
5. My Grandchildren
6. Music
7. Books
8. Pictures
9. Healing
10.Peace

Love U,
Mom

Anonymous said...

1. God's persistance with me
2. My Comfort (haha, that's my sister!)
3. Vince
4. My entire family - all 10 of my nieces and nephews...even the unborn
5. Naps
6. Clothes
7. Music
8. My best friend Virginia
9. Dance parties with my roommates at 1:00 in the morning...
10. The wonderful sister weekend we are going to have in approximately 4 days! :)
Love you!
Hope you are feeling better!
Joia

Anonymous said...

1. My God
2. My Wife
3. My Kids
4. My Family
5. Good Friends
6. Good Music
7. Rainstorms
8. Good Food
9. Afternoon Naps
10.Cuddling...Know what I mean?

Love U,

Brother Dave

The DeCostes said...

Hey I don't see my awesome friend Katie on your list.
Gosh! ;-)

Brad & Joia said...

1. A loving God who wants the best for me and everyone else
2. Brad...a source of comfort (NOT my sister :))
3. Three beautiful screamers.
4. A home
5. a stove
6. a toilet to flush toilet paper down (can you tell I just got back from a developing country?)
7. Music and all the healing it brings
8. Wonderful friends who support
9. The man who invented wine :)
10. Sleep