CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

"Beautiful Baby..."






Ah, Dillan Reigh...where has time gone? You start Kindergarten in two weeks. On one hand I am so excited for you because I know that you are going to have an amazing time in school. On the other hand, I have turned into one of those emotional Mom's who want to hang on to my baby as long as possible. Oh well. Like you always say, "Mommy, I will ALWAYS be your baby..."

Yes, Dillan, you will always be my baby...
*Note to readers...be prepared for more sappy blogs throughout the next couple of weeks...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let the sappy blogs continue. How would you feel if your baby was starting her senior year in college? Whaaaa Whaaaa. I miss my babies still, even after all these years. Guess you inherited my sappy genes. Love you, Mom

Unknown said...

Awe...shes just precious :0) Yikes, the years are flying by...we must snag each moment, huh?!

Mindy or Jon said...

There's a sappy kindergarten Mom in our house too. I registered the kids today and they were both so excited. I'm excited for them too, but sad at the same time. How can that be?

Here's to the sappy Mom's club!! :-)