CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 20, 2007

"The Blessing of a Friend..."


Dear Katie,
What a blessing you are to me. I wanted to take a moment and thank you publicly for your friendship! Here are a few of the things I am thankful for:
*Your servant's heart
*Your babysitting skills ;-)
*Late night talks about "toys" and such....
*Laughing together with you about nothing at all
*Your constant prayer and support
*2 hour phone conversations where we take turns yelling at our kids
*Making a room smell like a$# together
*Your amazing culinary skills
*the fact you still love me despite my lack of amazing culinary skills
*our times of prayer together
*Fry sauce and coke
*afternoon diapers
*AND...being the beautiful woman of God that you are.

You are an amazing woman, wife, and mother and I am SO very proud to call you "friend."

Love,
Comfort

3 comments:

The DeCostes said...

Oh thanks Comfort. You just shared my stinky habits to the world. HEE HEE. Seriously...
You are a true kindred spirit Comfort Rogers. I am so blessed to have you in my life.
Words can not express how much I value our friendship. Thank you for always being there for me and for never judging me. I look forward to seeing what the Lord has in store for your near future. You are a friend that everyone should have. You are an encourager. Your honesty is so refreshing. You are a beautiful woman of God.
Bless you my sweet friend.
Love,
Katie

Unknown said...

Awe...you both are so 'cool'...and generous, and thoughtful, silly, stinky, beautiful from the inside-out, honest and just so stink'n FUN to be with! HUGS-

Anonymous said...

Katie, thank you for supporting our family by providing a play pen and diapers to our poor orphan children. Next time we see you, we will repay you the diapers (clean I promise!) Love, Christina, Dave, Herbie & Allie