CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"Big News..."


I (Comfort) have decided to go back to school to obtain my Master's and eventually Doctorate in Counseling. God has asked me to do this so that I might help others with the area of adoption. I am so excited about this! For those of you close to us, you know what a roller coaster of a year we've had with having Caleb home. God used a therapist in an incredible way to help us and Caleb begin the healing process that is so needed in his little life and body. God spoke clearly to me a few weeks ago and asked that I also go into this field to help guide others in the journey of adoption.


Please be praying for me as I go through the enrollment and financial aid processes. I have decided to attend Liberty University and also will be taking a few classes at Denver Seminary. I hope to be a state certified therapist in 2 1/2 years.


I'll keep you updated!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! You'll be grand at it!...Blessings and God's anointing as you go forth. Excited for you!

nagelland said...

"Comfort, yes, comfort My people!" Says your God. Isa. 40:1

This sounds like a great idea for you. You'll do great! Love, Jon

Anonymous said...

This will truly be a fulfillment of all God told your Mom. You will be a "Comfort" to many. Keep us up on all the details!
Go for it girl!!
Dayna

Anonymous said...

This is a great fit for your tender heart and love for people. School will be a joy and challenge. If you are certified in 2.5 years I will rise up and call you "super woman." Way to go! We are proud of you!!!

D,C,H,A,?