CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"Dear Anonymous..."

No, the blogs are not done....far from it! I've taken a break from blogging recently for many reasons. One of them being that we bought a new camera, but now cannot find the battery charger for it! One of the risks you take when you live in a zoo is that things will often go missing for unexplained reasons. I have also not had the time to sit down, let alone sit down and blog. I thought life would become calmer once the kiddos were in school. WRONG! Things have just become more insane around the zoo.

If any of you have any suggestions as to were my camera charger might be, can you let me know? Also, if any of you would like to take over the zoo for a couple of weeks while I treat myself to a week at the spa, I am taking volunteers...

1 comments:

EmJ said...

I really do miss you guys...and reading your blog just makes it worse!

I feel like I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off most of the time. We (I) are having a garage sale next weekend and I feel I'm running out of time to get ready. I have so many sewing projects (thought of, started, needing finished). And I still have to get out Ivy's "Thank You"s from her bday party from 2 weeks ago...

Maybe soon there will be a groove to get into?

As to where your charger may be, since your kidies aren't in diapers anymore, I'm not sure what to tell you. I couldn't find one of Ivy's puzzle pieces the other day...when I came home from work Nate had found it and showed it to me...it looked like a dog had slobbered all over it...nope, it was found in Ari's diaper...and it was soaked!

Hope you have a good day today!