CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"Happy Birthday to the Two Most Important Men in My Life!!!"



You know how they always say you marry someone like your father? Well, I took that to the extreme. Not only do my husband and father share many of the same characteristics (i.e. the biggest hearts in the world, great senses of humor, faithful to their families, hard workers, etc.) they also share the same birthday. So, HAPPY 32nd and 55th birthdays! I love you both so much and consider myself a very blessed woman to have the both of you in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, now I really feel old....I'm older then BOTH of your favorite men:-)Happy Birthday to them both.
Love, Dayna ann
aka: Mom, Gramma

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Justin, we love you! - D, C, H, A & B

nagelland said...

They also both look great in Spandex biking shorts! Happy Birthday! -jon

Anonymous said...

Justin I love you and hope you have a wonderful Birthday! Papa