CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"Guppies, Tutu's, and Popcicles..."






Life is crazy at the Rogers Zoo lately. 10 years ago I would have never imagined my life to be the way it is now. When I look around at all the chaos, noise, and mess constantly surrounding me though, I realize that I LOVE it! Life just doesn't get any better or fuller than this. Taking care of the class guppies for the summer, steaming dance recital tutu's in the shower, and handing out tons of popsicles to the neighborhood kiddos seem to be the tasks taking over my days. Am I tired?...yes. Is my house constantly a mess?...yes. Do I need to consume insane amounts of caffeine daily?...yes. Is my life full of laughter, sticky kisses, and great hugs?...yes. I wouldn't trade it for anything...

1 comments:

Joia said...

So proud of you!

Love you,
Joia