CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

"Do Your Legs Shake?"


Today Dillan asked me a couple of questions...."Mommy, do your legs shake or move unnecessarily? Do your legs keep you awake at night?" I had absolutely NO idea where my 4 year old was going with this. Let alone the fact that she used "unnecessarily" in a sentence. So I said, "Dillan, what are you talking about?" and she said, "Mommy, if your legs shake you need to take 'Requip'."


I'm sure most of you have seen the advertisement for this new drug that helps with Restless Leg Syndrome. It was at that moment that I had a revelation...I said, "Dillan, I think it's time to turn the tv off and read a book..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot stop laughing. That's so funny

Anonymous said...

Sister,

You need to cut back on the t.v. for your kids...it's not good for them....Just a minute...Herbie and Allie need me to turn up Tarzan while they finish eating...

Love you.

D