CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 29, 2007

"Fun With Hair Part 2"






So, the girls decided that they wanted some red in their hair as well. Can you see the red in the front? Also, Justin decided to shave his head in celebration of his 31st birhday tomorrow...he will also spend the day in sackcloth and rubbing his body with ash...(Laugh). For those of you who may question our "decisions" as parents, just let me say that it did my heart SO good to hear my son say, "Mom, you are so cool!" I'll take that over crying and screaming anyday. Life is too short.....HAVE FUN!!!!! Goodnight and blesssings from the Roger's household!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are the memories that will last forever. you are "so cool" as a mommie and Justin is gonna be "cool" literally.
Love you forever and always,
gram

Anonymous said...

I love it! I couldn't agree more!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN! Love you all!
Joia

Anonymous said...

justin, one favour....never shave your head....oops too late...A judy